Red Wine Sangria Cocktail Kit
The sangria infusions are a little different than the regular alcohol ones but still amazing! Instead of 2 cups of booze, you add up to 2 bottles of wine for these infusions.
- Add the packet to a large pitcher and pour wine over.
- You can allow it to infuse in the refrigerator or on the counter.
- With the red wine sangria, we suggest a red blend, pinot, or whatever you normally buy.
- For an extra kick, try adding some brandy or flavored vodka.
- Red sangria pairs well with blackberry brandy and spiced white sangria are fab with brandy or peach vodka.
- To serve, fill a glass up with sangria and top with a lemon-lime soft drink or flavored sparkling water.
Handmade in Michigan.